Join the thrills and excitement of Harness Racing
by getting Shares or Lease a horse through Abernethy Racing StablesBenefits of Purchasing a share in a Horse?No buyer wants to over pay for anything. On the other hand, no seller wants to be sold short, either. All any buyer or seller is looking for is fair market value. Here at Abernethy Racing Stables we give yearling owners the opportunity to sell their horses for what the market will bear, while at the same time offering buyers a comprehensive, transparent, cost-effective and informative purchase process. From the horse’s first days in harness, up to jogging and training at the farm, owners and prospective buyers are able to watch as the youngsters in training program learn, grow and work into shape for the racing season.Abernethy Racing Stables gives buyers and investors the opportunity to make decisions about potential horse ownership, or allows owners to keep up to date on their yearling’s progress by reviewing pedigrees and videos, or reading updates from the trainers, veterinarians and blacksmiths as they give their assessments of our horses in training.Feel free to come to Abernethy Racing Stables Training Centre to view our operation, or look around our website, watch the videos of our horses in action and leave your feedback. Or ask a question at the on the form below.Each horse has an initial offering of 100 shares and under Abernethy Racing Stables unique single share purchase program, buyers can get into racehorse ownership starting at 1%, all the way up to 100 %. It’s your call.
- Buy a share and experience the excitement of meeting new people and winning races!
- For as little as $20 per 1% share you can have a share in your own horse.
- The average cost of owning a 1% share in a horse, which is in full work, is $20 per month.
- Shares are designed to suit your requirements from 1% to 100%, first in get to choose how much they would like.
- Affordable monthly costShares currently available for purchaseLionel MessiStable Name: SamAge: 2016 1yo Bay GeldingBreeding: Rock N Roll Heaven – Elite BelleOwners: J H & W S AbernethyComment: Broken In and turned out for a breakPurchase Price: $300 per 1% Share with an average monthly cost of $20 per 1% shareTrainers Comment: This horse was broken in mid-September and did everything right has a nice nature and is a fast learner. He is currently been back in work 6 weeks after a 3 month break. He has been gelding and will stay in work till the end of April before having another 6 week break.Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.Sidney CrosbyStable Name: SunnyAge: 2016 1yo Bay ColtBreeding: Majestic Sun – Jinxed BelleComment: Broken in and turned out for a break..Purchase Price: $150 per 1% Share with an average monthly cost of $20 per 1% shareTrainers Comment: This horse was broken in mid-September and did everything right has a nice nature and is a fast learner. He is currently been back in work 6 weeks after a 3 month break. He will stay in work till the end of April before having another 6 week break.Benefits of taking a share on a leased horse?
- Join a syndicate and experience the excitement of meeting new people and winning races!
- For as little as $100 per month you too could have a 5% share in a horse.
- Shares are designed to suit your requirements from 5% to 100%, first in get to choose how much they would like.
- No upfront purchase required
- Affordable monthly cost
- All lease shares are fixed terms and all horses have a Right of PurchaseLeased Shares currently availableMelanie AdamesStable Name: LauraAge: 2016 1yo Bay FillyBreeding: Majestic Son - ShezheadandshouldersComment: Broken in and Turned out for a break.Joining Fee: $100 up front per 5% to cover breaking in and first payment due 20th December 2017Check out this video I made with the GoPro Quik app.Wishing CrystalStable Name: CrystalAge: 2016 2yo Bay FillyBreeding: Wishing Stone – Bon Ton CherieComment: Just joined the stable after working out a deal to lease her she is out of a half sister to Speeding Spur. She is currently in full work.Joining Fee: $50 up front per 5% to transport to Auckland and first payment due 20th November 2017Previous Horses Syndicated by Abernethy Racing StablesKotare Casino, Wings Of An Angel, Jackpot Girl, Diana On Fire, Hot Wired, Young Cullen, Justa Rocket King, Take The Chance, Brookfield Talent, Imperial, Yankee Deal, Gotta Go Armbro, Gotta Go Justdoit, Lotta Bets & Anna De Gerostien, Meander With Pegasus, Silver Stream, Elliot Daniel. Macs Creation, Elle Classquie, Uroc Kate, Ashley Tisdale, Brooks Belle, Caroline Woznaiki,Dennis Lilee, Kate Jacksons,TO JOIN THE EMAIL LIST OF SHARES AVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME FILL IN THE FORM BELOW